Super Zombie World Part 2 Super Zombie World Part 2

I know this is WHORING As I am Bowser here and I worked EXTREMELY Hard on the voicing. It took me at least 10 times to get it right. And here is the best voicework of him. But now that I've grown older and more control over my voice, I think I can do a better Bowser right now. I loved Bowser's parts (Not being a whore. I just adore Bowser in General!) and I'd give it 6 starts! :D GOOD JOB DUDES AND DUDETTES!

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

._. Typos can be scary. 10 stars! :D

Super Zombie World Part 1 Super Zombie World Part 1

I seriously loved it! but....

Alright...Sorry to say but,
The voice acting was a bit too quiet, zombies were to fast and The sound effects are louder than their supposed to be.

Also, I thought it'd be longer...:c

But still awesome. ^_^

MurderMysteryMan responds:

bandwagon effect, seriously, one person says something about the voice acting and I have to hear about it a dozen times, but at no other point

Thanks :)

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Wow. Just...Wow.

Also, I grabbed the bag. XD

Vermillion Vermillion

It was really fun to finish the game, it's just...It was the same over and over again. What I mean is that the bosses are WAAAAAAY too predictable as well as easy to kill. Xerox was a nice touch, I'd admit that.

Also, they have a pattern that once you know it, it's too easy to understand. I would say that if this game had a bit more work on it with the enemies and the moves, it would be a tad better. :) I fairly liked it and I never got to know what was the last upgrade.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

The thing I just found out is, that you can zoom out (ctrl+"-") on the flash game as well! It makes it easier to see around.

Good job! :)